What is Love & Let Go?
When my senior Beagle, Penny, passed away, I felt consumed by grief and adrift in a world that now existed without her.
That experience inspired me to create Love & Let Go, a resource focused on caring for animals approaching the end of their lives and moving forward once they cross over the Rainbow Bridge.
Our contributors are a mix of animal lovers, caretakers, and professionals, all of whom have personally navigated the journey of pet loss.
Together, we’re here to help you love… and let go.
Check out a few of our favorite posts:
- Dogs in Distress: Do Dogs Grieve?
- Is This the End? 5 Signs Your Dog May Be Dying
- Navigating the 5 Stages of Grief After Losing a Pet
- 4 Survival Tactics to Cope with Pet Loss and Grief
- My Dog Isn’t Eating: Should I Be Worried?
- Canine Empathy: Can Dogs Sense Sadness?
- Bye Bye Bunny: What to Do When Your Rabbit Dies
- Dogs and Chocolate Toxicity (What to Do, Signs, FAQs)
- Gone, Kitty, Kitty: 6 Tips for Coping with Cat Loss
- How do you euthanize a fish at home? (Step-by-step guide)