Rules of the Game: Life Comes First
Holidays & Off-Seasons
“Always on” is a great goal for software, but not for people.
As a virtual agency, we highly value flexibility, balance, and rich personal lives. Dedicated “time outs” help our team return to the field recharged, refreshed, and able to do their best work.
“Life comes first” is one of our Rules of the Game, and we thank our clients for supporting a healthy work/life balance by:
- Paying attention to reminders about upcoming holidays and off-seasons.
- Submitting new requests by communicated cutoff dates to ensure work can be finished on time.
- Being diligent about your deadlines and tasks so projects don’t get delayed into a holiday or off-season window.
- Holding non-urgent communications and requests until CQB staff returns.
- Using the communicated emergency contact during breaks.
2021 Holidays & Off-Seasons
- MLK Day (January 18)
- CQB Anniversary (March 5)
- Memorial Day (May 31)
- Summer Offseason (June 28 – July 5)
- Labor Day (September 6)
- Columbus Day (October 11)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving + Day After Thanksgiving (November 25-26)
- Winter Offseason (December 20-January 2)