Rules of the Game: Life Comes First
Holidays & Off-Seasons
“Always on” is a great goal for software, but not for people.
As a virtual agency, we highly value flexibility, balance, and rich personal lives. Dedicated “time outs” help our team return to the field recharged, refreshed, and able to do their best work.
“Life comes first” is one of our Rules of the Game, and we thank our clients for supporting a healthy work/life balance by:
- Paying attention to reminders about upcoming holidays and off-seasons.
- Submitting new requests by communicated cutoff dates to ensure work can be finished on time.
- Being diligent about your deadlines and tasks so projects don’t get delayed into a holiday or off-season window.
- Holding non-urgent communications and requests until CQB staff returns.
- Using the communicated emergency contact during breaks.
2022 Holidays & Off-Seasons
- MLK Day (January 17)
- President’s Day (February 21)
- Memorial Day (May 30)
- Summer Offseason (June 27 – July 5)
- Labor Day (September 5)
- Columbus Day (October 10)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving + Day After Thanksgiving (November 24-25)
- Winter Offseason (December 19-January 3)
2023 Holidays & Off-Seasons
- MLK, Jr. Day (January 16)
- President’s Day (February 20)
- Memorial Day (May 29)
- Summer Offseason (June 26 – June 30)
- Labor Day (September 4)
- Indigenous People’s Day/Columbus Day (October 9)
- Veterans Day (November 10)
- Thanksgiving + Day After Thanksgiving (November 23-24)
- Winter Offseason (December 18-29)